Saturday, February 18, 2006

Virgin No More!!!

I am a changed man, I have now made a blog and posted a damn message. Well, since everyone else was doing it , why the hell not. In the past I kept a journal (written and private) and am still a bit weary about this online "let the world see me whine" bullshit , but it can't be that bad. Well, if anything my life as a student and bartender should provide interesting enough bathroom material, take it you have a laptop, a really big pc screen that can be seen as you relieve yourself, or have superman like vision (if it's the last one then we need to talk). So anyway, my life isn't grand, but I know plenty of people (myself included) that do some pretttyyyyy stupid shit after feeding their faces with beer and jagerbombs all day long. More to come soon. Be good little children.

No comments: