Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Eve of the Fourth, Undie Monday Pics, and You Shouldn't Wear Flipflops When Bartending


Alrighty kiddies, so yes some more damn pics. Obviously I tried to hide my camera and you all still managed to nab me, so here a some more. Thanks to everyone who came out last night, it was a blast. Well, except that I couldn't get a drink until I had to cover for David or Taylor so they could take a shit!! Oh yeah, it was nasty messy back behind the bar and my flip flop wearing hippy ass was sticky all night long, but at least I didn't look like Floyd. Maybe it was good I couldn't get drinks as easily as I wanted. Well happy fourth to those that celebrate this day. I know this day is supposed to celebrate our independence, but I choose to abstain from holidays such as this until I am considered a first class citizen as the rest of the country enjoys. I am happy to be in this country, but any good citizen will tell it's country when it is wrong and when it is right. Remember that when you go out to vote this coming election and when you spend your hard earned (taxed) money at OKC events. Especially when your loved one will never be able to enjoy that social security (if there is one, thank you Bush) check when you die because you can not get married. So happy fourth and be safe.

Katt, Geoff, and Armando (?)

Shantel Mandalay as Wonder Woman (Whose movie is actually being directed by Joss Whedon!!!!)



Pic 4: Taylor working so hard he is sweating like a piggy!



Pic 6: The winner of Undie Mondays and his trophy! Guess what he did with that!


Pic 7: Floyd being Floyd.


Pic 9: The fabulous Hank actually allowed me to take his picture, kinda. I had to pay big time for this. I can still taste it.


Last Pic: I've been a bad, bad, bad boy. Please sir may I have another!! ;)

No comments: