Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm Back. Kinda...

So I know it has been a while since my last posting and people actually were concerned. Not because I might be really busy or sick, but because they had not seen their pics yet!! Fuckers. Anyway I will be posting more pics and rantings regularly to catch up myself. Oh, just in case anyone was wondering my summer went well. I finished my paper and thusly completely graduated with my Women's Studies degree, which I am now working two jobs in the service industry (you know how America loves social science degrees). I was in a car wreck (bad) and sustained whiplash (worse), but I did get a new car (good) with air-conditioning (awesome!). I was threatened at one of my jobs by a crazy tweaked - out street hustler. That is the important stuff. Oh, if you are wondering why I am not working at undie mondies right now, I kinda have some nasty stomach flu. I was able to make it out of the house for about 20 mins today. I remember why I do not eat fried seafood, it does not allow you to actaully see the condition of the food before you ingest it, uuuggghhhh. Here are some pics and more to come. I promise.










No comments: