Monday, March 24, 2008

Doublelicious!

So I am taking my little sis to see Tegan and Sara in Tulsa for her birthday! I love it when there is an excuse so I "have" to go. Check out there latest vid, it should be a blast!



"Back In Your Head"

Build a wall of books. Between us in our bed. Repeat, repeat the words
That I know we both said. Relax into the need. We get so comfortable
Remember when I was. So strange and likeable.

I just want back in your head.I just want back in your head
I'm not unfaithful. But I'll stray. When I get a little scared
When I get a little scared. When I get a little

When I jerk away from. Holding hands with you. I know these habits hurt
Important parts of you. Remember when I was.Sweet and unexplainable
Nothing like this person,Unlovable

I just want back in your head. I just want back in your head
I'm not unfaithful. But I'll stray. When I get a little scared
When I get a little scared. When I get a little scared
When I get a little
Run, run, run Run Run, run, run
Run I just want back in your head
I just want back in your head. I'm not unfaithful. But I'll stray

No comments: