Monday, April 14, 2008

Springtime fun

One of the reasons I love this season so much has to do with the concerts that start popping up at this time of year. Oh yes, I love concerts and I love traveling to see them. While I might have skipped the "Panic At The Disco" show, I have plenty coming.
Having seen the queen of comedy twice already, I will be be seeing Margaret Cho once again. While I may not meet her again, this show should be awesome since Kelly will be touring with her. If any of you missed my last posting of Kelly, here is her video that she is most known.


I also get to see Death Cab For Cutie which I am really excited. Their songs are legendary to me and their show should be a good one.
.

And finally in June I get to see a good number of bands supporting a good cause. The "Human Rights Campaign: True Colors Tour" will be passing through Oklahoma and I have tickets. I cannot wait for this extravaganza.

Hopefully see you soon.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Oh my god... shoes. BATCH!