Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pics From AIDS Walk 2006

Good morning kiddies. Got up early and thought I should do some more catching up on this blog thingy. Here are some pics from this year's AIDS Walk. Since I volunteered I didn't walk with the masses and my view was often limited, as evidenced from the first two pics. The third pic shows me and Oske whom I worked with at one of the regirstration tables. She is cool and hopefully is succesfull in helping people with HIV and AIDS. Thank you all who donated time, money or support to this year's walk. We raised about 40,000 dollars, about 2,000 more than last year. Fuck you to all those that did none of these things and said you would. Two hours of your day and/or twenty dollars is not so much to ask for this fight. Sorry you would have missed your favorite show, some extra drug induced sleep, or a brunch session. Enjoy.









No comments: